- 100 g butter
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200 g chocolate
- 200-250 g leftover cake, cookie, biscuits crashed
- 50 g crushed hazelnut
- Butter and line a 10-15 cm cake pan with baking paper. In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, and cocoa. Stir in the leftover crushed cake, biscuits, cookies.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan, smooth the top with the spatula. Melt the chocolates using a bain-marie technique.
- Pour melted chocolates over the mixture in the cake pan. Use a spatula to smooth it, so it's entirely covered in chocolate.
- Before the chocolate has frozen, sprinkle the broken hazelnuts on it speedily.
- Put the cake pan in the fridge and let it wait for about 3 hours. After taking it out, let it wait for 15 minutes, cut it and serve.