- 200g salmon
- FOR THE BRUSSELS SPROUTS PURÉE
- 10 small size Brussels sprouts
- Half of a medium-sized carrot
- Half of a medium-sized onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 celery stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150ml milk
- Salt and pepper
- Boil a liter of water in a pot. Add in roughly chopped carrots, parsley, and ungrounded black pepper and cook them all at a simmering temperature. Once its cooked keep warm.
- Chop all the vegetables. Heat a little olive oil to a pan and add the onion, carrots, Brussels sprouts, celery sticks, and garlic, saute until they start to brown, for about 15-20 minutes. Once nicely browned, add the milk and bring the temperature down. Add the bay leaves, salt, and pepper until the vegetables soften up. Once they have, take out the bay leaves and put all the ingredients through a blender for about 2 minutes and set aside at low temp to keep lukewarm.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well until everything is well blended.
- Cook the salmon in the vegetable broth for about 12 minutes.
- Prepare the Brussels sprout puree on the plate like a bed, and plate the salmon on top. Drizzle the orange sauce to your taste. Enjoy.