FOR 12 COOKIES
- 125g butter
- 250g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g icing sugar
- 100ml hazelnut oil
- Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Beat the butter with a mixer until fluffy.
- Put the flour in a separate bowl. Add the baking powder, icing sugar, hazelnut oil and butter and then mix.
- Cover a baking sheet with baking parchment. Make bottle cap-sized balls of the dough using a piping bag or a spoon and place them on the sheet.
- Bake them for 8-10 minutes but don't let them brown. Don't open the oven door during baking.
- Once baked, let them cool down on the baking sheet.