- 300g leftover Brussels sprouts
- 750g boiled potatoes
- 20ml olive oil
- 4 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Blend the sprouts and potatoes together with the milk, salt and pepper. Add the chopped coriander. Shape the mash into little burger shapes.
- Tip a little plain flour onto a plate and roll the cakes in the flour to coat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Swirl to coat the base of the pan.
- Put the cakes into the frying pan and fry for 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. If you are doing a lot, or want to do them ahead of time, keep warm on a plate in a low oven and repeat until they are all done.
- Serve with salad, beans, sausages or leftover cold meats.