- 1 small head of broccoli, riced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning optional
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 220ºC and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Process the broccoli in a food processor until the broccoli is the same consistency as rice.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-2 minute or until it is steamed.
- Cool for at least one minute then pour broccoli on a clean washcloth and squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the broccoli until you are left with a dry ball of broccoli.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, eggs, cheeses, and seasoning with a spoon until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into the pre-lined baking sheet and shape into a pizza crust, 1-2 cm thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and add the pizza sauce and cheese.
- At this point feel free to add desired toppings (veggies or meat). Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. Cool for at least 5 minutes before cutting.