FOR 4 PERSONS
- 300g Brussels sprouts
- 300g medium potatoes
- 20g butter
- Finely grated parmesan cheese, as required
- Black pepper, as required
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces.
- Transfer the chopped potatoes into a saucepan with water and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove it from heat and add Brussels sprouts.
- Blend the vegetables, using an immersion blender, with a little of the cooking water until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Add a knob of butter and stir, then serve accompanied with grated parmesan and black pepper.