- 1/4 cup caramel dessert topping
- 1 prepared vanilla cookie crust (6 ounces)
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Spread caramel dessert topping evenly in the bottom of the crust. Set aside.
- Pour half-and-half into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes, ginger, and cinnamon; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Let stand for 5 minutes. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon into the crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until set. Spread remaining whipped topping over filling just before serving. Sprinkle almonds around the edge of the pie. Make sure to store the leftover pie in the refrigerator.