FOR 4 PERSONS
- 50g leftover Brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- 150g leftover turkey meat, chopped
- 50g bacon, chopped
- 30ml double cream
- Parsley and marjoram, as required
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Olive oil, as required
- Puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / fan 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Gently fry the garlic clove for 1 minute, then remove it from the pan.
- Add the sprouts and fry for 5 minutes, then add the chopped roast turkey meat, bacon, a small handful of chopped parsley and marjoram and the double cream. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry. Spoon the filling onto the center of each pastry, then brush the edge of each with a little water. Fold in half, then press and crimp the edges to seal.
- Transfer to a baking tray and brush each pasty with beaten egg. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.