2 H. 0 MIN.
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of softened butter
- ¾ cups of milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Transfer the flour, sugar, butter, milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla extract in this order to a container.
- Beat at a low setting for one minute, then at medium setting for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into your greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 160 ° C for 90 minutes.
- After cooling on the wire rack for 10 minutes, transfer it on the counter and let it cool for another 1 hour.
- Bon Appetit.