- 1.5 Kg Apples
- 1 Kg Granulated Sugar
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Cinnamon to taste
- 6 large bananas
- 1, 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 juice of limes
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- FOR APPLE MARMALADE: If your leftover apples are already sliced, put them in a pot and boil them in water.
- FOR BANANA MARMALADE: Slice the bananas and add the lemon juice.
- FOR APPLE MARMALADE: Put them through a sieve with a fork. Put the sieved apples back in the pot and add the sugar. Boil them until thickened.
- FOR BANANA MARMALADE: Add all the ingredients except for dark rum and vanilla extract to a pot and bring them to a boil.
- FOR APPLE MARMALADE: Add the juice of the lemon and continue boiling for a short while.
- FOR BANANA MARMALADE: After boiling, remove the marmalade from the pot and add dark rum and vanilla extract.
- FOR APPLE MARMALADE: Add cinnamon to taste. Put them in jars and let them cool. Once cooled, close their lids tightly and keep in a cool, dry place to enjoy at your leisure.
- FOR BANANA MARMALADE: Put the mixture through the blender and let it cool. Your marmalade is ready.