- 100g egg yolk
- 150g white sugar
- 500g mascarpone
- 1 vanilla stick
- Half cup of coconut rum
- Half cup of espresso
- A few slices of ladyfingers
- Cocoa powder
- Separate the beans from the stick. Using the Grundig hand mixer at high speed, whisk the egg yolk and sugar together for 3 minutes.
- Add in the mascarpone and slowly mix it in. After adding the entire mascarpone, whisk until it turns into a creamy texture for about 5 or 6 minutes.
- Mix the rum and espresso in a bowl.
- Separate the ladyfingers into two pieces, horizontally. Soak them in a mixture of rum and espresso, and then line the bottom of the dish you chose to start layering for your tiramisu.
- Coat the base with mascarpone and continue to layer ladyfingers and mascarpone until the mix is finished.
- Finally, pour the cocoa powder on top and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Enjoy!