- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 white potatoes, unpeeled and chopped
- 8 baby carrots or one medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Put the sweet potatoes, white potatoes and carrots in a pot and cover with water.
- Boil on medium / high heat. Once boiling, turn down to medium-low and keep boiling for another 15-20 minutes until the vegetables feel soft with a fork.
- Take the pot off the heat and simmer.
- Transfer the vegetables to a mid sized bowl. Add the almond milk, rosemary, chives, salt and pepper. Mash with a potato masher or mix with a mixer.