Savor the Flavors of Nature
We're back with another exciting recipe that takes to a whole new level. Welcome to the delightful world of Homemade Vegetable Bouillon, a versatile addition to your culinary repertoire that promises to add depth and richness to your dishes.
This recipe beautifully brings together a colorful medley of vegetables, herbs, and spices, each one carrying a unique taste profile that contributes to the final product. The result is a robust, flavor-packed cube of goodness that can be used in numerous dishes - be it soups, stews, or sauces.
Remember, every ingredient matters, just as every step towards sustainability counts. So let's dive into the world of 'Respect Food, Respect Planet' with our Homemade Vegetable Bouillon recipe.
For multiple servings
Preparation time/ Cooking time:
10 minutes / 35 minutes
100 g celery
100 g potato
100 g carrot
50 g onion
50 g chili pepper
20 g parsley
20 g basil leaves
20 g garlic
20 g ginger
20 g turmeric
5 g salt
5 g black pepper
● Roughly chop all the ingredients into a mirepoix (a mixture of chopped celery, carrots, and onions) and boil for 10 minutes with salt and black pepper.
● After boiling, drain the ingredients well and process them in a chopper until they form a paste-like mixture.
● Preheat your oven to 150°C. Spread the vegetable mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
● Place the tray in the oven and let the mixture dry for about 20 minutes.
● Once the mixture is completely dry, cut it into small cubes and store them in the freezer. Use these flavor-rich cubes in your cooking whenever you need a boost of taste.