- 400 g leftover pasta - cooked and dressed
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 6 eggs - beaten
- 50 g parmesan - freshly grated
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a non-stick frying pan on medium, heat the olive oil.
- Add the pasta and stir fry until pasta is heated.
- Mix the eggs with the parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture on to the pasta.
- Gently fry by moving the eggs from the sides to the middle until the base of the omelet is solid.
- When the surface is also solid, flip the omelet.
- Fry and cook the other side (if needed use additional oil).
- Serve in slices. Can be served hot or cold.