- 3 zucchini
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cups Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cups cornstarch
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 1/4 cups pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 220ºC and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl with egg, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer “dough” to a prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust.
- Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust then top with remaining mozzarella and pepperoni. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, about 10 minutes more.