- 1/2 Cup(60-80g) Crumbled Baked Cookies
- 1 and 1/4 Cups(125g) Digestive Biscuits (graham crackers), Crushed
- 1/3 Cup(70g) Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Cup(125g) Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup(65g) Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup(30g) Cup Icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 8" tin with baking paper.
- Crush together the biscuits, cookies, and butter.
- Press into the base of the prepared tin.
- Beat together the cream cheese, egg, icing sugar, vanilla extract, and yogurt.
- Pour over the base.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take it out and sprinkle the remaining crumbled baked cookies over the top and put back in the oven for a further 20-25 minutes.
- There should be a light wobble.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then place in the fridge for at least 4 hours but it is better the next day.