There are a few things that can beautify a cold day. Watching TV under a
blanket? Having conversations with friends around a fireplace? Or simply taking
a walk in the cold? Your preference can be any or none of these, but this coffee
can be the perfect companion for all of these settings. It gradually warms up the
space it occupies, just like the way it's prepared, and elevates conversations to a
better level. The fusion of different flavors brings you more happiness with every
sip. It creates unforgettable taste experiences on your palate. As you read the
recipe, we're sure your cravings are growing. Well, now there's only one thing
left. Let's get to the recipe and warm up the atmosphere!
For 2 servings
- 400 ml hot water
- 60 ml brandy
- 20 g honey
- 2 shots of espresso
- 5 g ground cinnamon
● In a small saucepan, heat the brandy over low heat until warm. Be careful
not to let it boil.
● Brew 2 shots of espresso in a coffee machine.
● In a separate two heatproof glasses divide the warm brandy evenly.
● Add one shot of espresso to each glass.
● Stir in the honey and ground cinnamon.
● In a saucepan, heat the water until hot but not boiling.
● Pour the hot water into each glass, dividing it evenly.
● Stir gently to combine all the ingredients.
● Allow the flavors to infuse for a minute or two.
● Serve the warm-up coffee in heatproof glasses with cinnamon on top.