1 H. 0 MIN.
- 200g unsalted butter, cubed, plus extra for the tin
- 250g light brown soft sugar
- 100g light brown muscovado sugar
- 200g white chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- 275g plain flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Gently heat the butter in a large pan until completely melted. Add both the sugars and half the white chocolate. Stir until melted and fully combined. Tip into a bowl and cool for 5-10 minutes until at room temperature.
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Butter and line a rectangular 20cm x 30cm brownie tin with baking paper.
- Sift the plain flour and mix in ¼ tsp salt. Add the eggs, one at a time, to the cooled butter and sugar mixture, ensuring each egg is well combined before adding the next. Stir in the vanilla, then fold in the sifted flour. Stir in the remaining white chocolate. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and spread until even.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until risen and golden.