- 2 stale bread
- 400 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 10 g baking powder
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 250 g pepperoni
- 2 tomatoes
- 200 g cheese, grated
- Salt, thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and place the pizza stone.
- Cut the bread into small pieces.
- Mix milk, oil and baking powder in a bowl.
- After mixing well, add the breads and knead.
- Place the baking paper on the baking tray. Pour the dough over it.
- Mix tomato paste with a few spoons of water in a bowl.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, pepperoni and leftovers. Add the cheeses and spices.
- Put it in the oven and cook it for 25 minutes, bon appetit.