- 2-3 medium zucchini, spiralised
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp green sauce
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Spiralize zucchini into thin noodles using a spiraliser.
- Heat a large pan on low-high heat. Melt butter, add green sauce, heat on for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles, grated parmesan cheese and salt & pepper to taste. Cook for 1-2 minutes or just until the zoodles are al dente.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Top with more parmesan if desired. Enjoy.