1 H. 20 MIN.
- 2 avocado, ripe
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 Juice of lime
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander, ground
- 500g chickpeas, drained but reserve the liquid if boiling from scratch
- Soak dry chickpeas overnight or boil them for 5 minutes and let it rest with a closed lid for 1 hour. If you are going to use canned or leftover chickpeas, you can start from the next step.
- Put all the ingredients except chickpeas into a food processor. Add ¼ cup of the chickpea juice. Blend it all for 1-2 minutes until creamy consistency
- Add the chickpeas and run it for another 3-4 minutes. If necessary, add some more chickpea broth.
- Plate your hummus, drizzle a bit of olive oil and serve, enjoy!