- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 pinch basil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- an egg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line the oven tray with baking paper.
- Separate the leaves of the cauliflower. Using a mixer, cut the cauliflower thoroughly into small pieces.
- Cook the minced cauliflower in the microwave for 4 minutes. After cooling slightly, with the help of a cloth squeeze to remove all the water. Use a napkin to get rid of the water around the cauliflower.
- Take cauliflower into a large bowl and mix well with mozzarella, oregano, basil, salt, garlic powder, and an egg. Place in a tray and knead it into a pizza dough.
- After baking for 15 minutes in the oven, take the tray out to dress the pizza with the ingredients.
- Add all the ingredients, you can use any leftover parts and choice of cheeses as toppings for your pizza.
- Put it in the oven to bake again for 5 minutes until all the cheese is melted. Bon Appetite!