- 10 Leftover cookies
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 800 grams of cream cheese
- 150 grams of sour cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Crush your leftover Christmas cookies into dust and blend well with sugar and butter. Then, line the bottom of a springform pan and let it wait in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, salt, eggs, and flour until they get a consistent blended texture. Then pour it over the cookie bottom, in the pan.
- In a preheated oven, bake 25 minutes at 170 degrees
- Puree strawberries in a food processor than cook it in a pot with starch and sugar until it thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the pan and let it rest overnight in the fridge. Your cheesecake is ready.