- 100 g 70% Cocoa Chocolate
- 100 g Milk Chocolate
- 160 ml heavy cream
- Put the pot in which you will melt the cream in a larger hot pot and fill the container with water(bain-marie technique).
- Cut the chocolates into small pieces, put the cream in the pan, and heat it over low heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until it melts.
- Place the creamy chocolate in the fondue bowl and serve with a selection of seasonal fruits, cookies, and cake slices.
- *If the fondue consistency becomes solid, add a spoonful of cream into it and mix quickly.
Please do not cook the fondue long as the more it waits, the thicker it gets.