- 4 Thick Slices of Stale Bread
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 50 ml Double Cream
- 2 Large Eggs
- 40 g Walnuts
- Oil, to fry
- Soft Brown Sugar
- First whisk eggs, cream and vanilla essence in a bowl.
- At the same time, after lubricating a large pan, we open it slightly to warm it.
- As the pan heats up, we put our stale breads in the egg mixture.
- We pour brown sugar into another bowl.
- We put the bread we extracted from the egg mixture into brown sugar. Then put in a pan for browning.
- Fry both sides until the breads are caramelized
- While serving our toasts, we place walnuts on it and make them ready for service.