1 H. 0 MIN.
- 3 potatoes
- Leftover meat – cubed
- 1 Green bell pepper – thinly sliced
- 1 Onion – finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms – sliced
- Olive oil
- Prick the skins of potatoes with a fork.
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave for 7-8 minutes until slightly tender.
- Cut the potatoes into 2-3 cm cubes.
- Put the potatoes, leftover meat, onion, green bell pepper and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Heat a pan on medium and add the oil.
- Spread the meat and vegetable mixture evenly on the pan.
- Let the mixture cook for 5 minutes without stirring until slightly brown.
- Once brown, flip and cook the other side for 5 minutes until it’s crisp.