FRASKRIVELSE FOR GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Grundig Nordic NO AS (Norway) / Grundig Nordic AB (Sweden) (“The Company” or “we” or “us”) will use the personal data we collect about you in the context of a job application process in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your personal data, you should inform the Company of such changes so that your personal data may be updated or corrected.
Any job application or the granting of an interview will not create an employment relationship or other agreement between the Company and yourself. The submission of your resume and application does not obligate the Company in any way to consider your application, to grant an interview or to make an offer of employment. If subsequent to a job application you are offered employment by the Company, that offer of employment will be conditional on your executing written terms and conditions of employment and complying with any other reasonable requests of the Company.
Types of Personal Data Collected
We may collect personal data relating to you when you submit your CV to us or apply for a job via an online registration form or a job-search website or if your personal data is submitted to us via third-parties, such as recruiters and referees. The personal data we collect and use about you include the following types of data:
• Personal details (such as name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, nationality, gender);
• Family, lifestyle and social circumstances (such as marital status);
• Education and training details (such as education history);
• Employment history (including CV and referee contacts); and
• Performance evaluation reports, results of performance evaluation interviews, performance evaluation tests, information on activities and trainings concerning career development, driving license, memberships of associations and foundations; and
• Any other information you provide to us on a voluntary basis (such as a photograph).
Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
The personal data that we process relating to you will be used by the Company for the purpose of:
· entering into an employment contract with you if your application is successful, including for purposes of personnel administration and to take steps which are necessary before the Company can enter into an employment contract with you, including to carry out appropriate background and security checks;
· Company’s legitimate interests in connection with the administration, evaluation and management of your job application, including to determine your suitability for the role you have applied for and to keep you informed of your progress; and
· meeting Company’s legal obligations, such as processing information about your nationality or visa status to comply with immigration and employment laws.
If you oppose the collection and use of some of the personal data processed in order to meet Company’s legal obligations or to enter into the employment contract, we may not be able to process your job application.
If you provide us with the personal data of third parties (such as information relating to your referees), you must ensure that you notify the relevant third party before sharing their personal data with us by showing them this Privacy Notice, explaining that their personal data will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and obtaining their consent, where appropriate.
Subject to applicable laws, the Company may conduct background checks, such as criminal, credit and reference checks. The background checks may involve the collection of additional information about you from educational institutions, government agencies, previous employers, credit reporting agencies, information in the public domain and law enforcement agencies at the international, national or local level so far as is permitted by applicable law.
Sharing of Personal Data
For the purposes set out above, we may share your personal data with other parties. The recipients of your personal data may include:
• Referees. In the context (and for the purposes) of your job application process with us, the Company will contact and discuss your previous experience and performance with any persons you indicated as referees. This may involve the transfer of some of your personal data to these persons.
• Other entities of Arҫelik’s worldwide group. the Company may transfer your personal data to other Arҫelik departments and affiliated companies, who may use your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. In particular, if you are applying for a senior management-level position, your personal data will be shared with the holding company of the Arҫelik group, Koc Holding, located in Turkey who will make final hiring decisions for such positions.
· Service providers. the Company may transfer your personal data to companies that provide services to us in connection with the job application process, such as IT providers for the purposes of system development and technical support. The service providers are required to keep your personal data confidential and are not permitted to use the personal data for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
• Business partners. We may disclose your personal data to our business partners if it is necessary for the job application process, such as recruitment agencies and companies contracted to carry out background checks on our behalf.
· Third parties where required by law. We may disclose your personal data to a third party if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority, a public authority or a government body, or if disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other issues of important public interest.
· Third parties in connection with a business sale. If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business / asset transfer, we may transfer your personal data to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
• Other third parties with your consent. We may also share your personal data with other third parties when you consent to such sharing.
International Transfers of Personal Data
The recipients of your personal data may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), the United Kingdom (the “UK”) and Switzerland, which may have laws providing for a different level of data protection than the laws in your country of residence. In particular, we may transfer your personal data to our holding company located in Turkey. The Company is committed, consistent with relevant data protection laws, to the protection of your personal data which may be transferred across borders.
Before transferring your personal data outside the EEA, the UK and Switzerland, we will adopt safeguards to ensure that such data will be afforded the same level of protection as under applicable data protection laws within the EEA, the UK and Switzerland, including the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, where appropriate. You can obtain a copy of these clauses by contacting us via the information found in the “Contact Information” section.
Your personal data will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this notice and as long as required by applicable law. In case your application is rejected, your personal data may be retained on file for 6 months to be used for future employment opportunities, subject to applicable law on retention of personal data. If you do not want us to retain your personal data in our talent database, please let us know in your application or contact us through the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section.
The information obtained in the context of background checks will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable law.
If your application is successful and you are offered an employment with the Company, your personal data will be transferred to an employee personnel file and will be processed and retained in accordance with applicable law and the applicable employee privacy notice, a copy of which will be provided to you.
Subject to the conditions and limitations set out in applicable law, you are entitled to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of the processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us. You may also be able to request data portability.
Requests should be submitted in writing to the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection in your country of residence.
HR Department: Julia Vetlesen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Privacy Responsible: Terje Tellefsen, email@example.com